Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pondering the future...

I quite often catch myself staring at Madylinn. I know what you're thinking, you see her everyday, what is there to stare at? Well actually, there is lots to stare at, and to think about for that matter.

I often wonder, who will Mady be? Will she be famous, will she be happy? Will she be tall, or short? Will she be an athlete, or a bookworm? Will she have her blond hair and blue eyes forever? Will she skinny, average, fat? Will she be smart? Will she be motivated? Will she be independent? Will she want to go to college?

I have so many questions, and it will take what seems like forever to get my answers. I may not like all the answers i get, and i may be pleasantly surprised by some of them...but i will accept them all. I guess for now, all i can do is stare at her and wonder...and enjoy every minute i have with her. The minutes seem to go too fast lately. Can't we just freeze time for a while?

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...