Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy bee...,

I know it's been forever since i've posted, but i've been really busy.
Not only was it Bloomsburg Fair week, one of my favorite weeks of the whole year, but we've had lots of places to go and people to see. Parties to attend, and work to do.
And then this week, i've been busy trying to finish things up for Mady's birthday party tomorrow. And let me tell you, that's no easy feat!
I'm buying decorations, filling treat bags, putting together presents, ordering and buying food, and of course baking the cakes!
Baking the cakes, i thought, was going to be the hardest part. But surprisingly, they are coming out really nicely. I can't wait to show them off. Mady already loves them, so that's a good sign.
Stay tuned for pictures of the party, in case you can't join us!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...