Sunday, December 23, 2012

Goodbye till next year Jingles!

Jingles will be flying back to the North Pole tonight, to help Santa get ready for his annual trip.
She gets one last morning with Mady and Em,
so she decided to leave them a present and a letter just for them...
Here is what it says, in case you can't read it...
Dear Grindstaff family~
  I have had so much fun being a part of your family for the last month. You guys sure have a lot of fun around here! Sorry for any messes i madea long the way. Guess i got caught up in the fun too!
  Tonight when you go to sleep, a little Christmas magic is going to happen. I will fly back to the North Pole for the last time this year. I will make my last report to Santa before he gets on his sleigh and heads around the world to spread Christmas cheer. When you wake up tomorrow morning, i will be gone and presents will be under the tree. I know there will be presents, because i have told Santa all about what good children you are. I passed on all of your messages to the big guy, and i know he will do his best to find the perfect presents for you.
  Lucky for us, Santa will lift my magic for just a few minutes after you are done reading this letter. In those few minutes, it will be okay to touch me, hug me and kiss me goodbye. When you are finished with your goodbyes, just put me back where you found me and i will find my way to the North Pole tonight. Can't wait to see you next Christmas season!!
 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love and candy cane kisses,

 Jingles

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...