Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A night out alone...

We got ourselves a babysitter for the night, and we decided to go out for dinner.
This is a rare thing for us.
We seriously never go anywhere without the kids.
So needless to say it was really nice to get out alone.
I convinced Frank to take me to The Melting Pot.
He wasn't too sure about it, but i told him how good it was going to be.
Half way through the meal, he declared it "our place", and said we were going to go there lots more often.
Fine by me!!
And let me tell you, it didn't seem like a ton of food when it was laid out, but by the time we were done, we were totally stuffed!
 The beautiful roses that were waiting for me at our table
 
 My "Love Martini"...so good!
 Cheers to 7 years! 
 Waiting for the fondue 
 
 Cooking our dinner...yum!!
 

 Our Flaming desert

 This is something extra special they brought out just for us

 Happy Anniversary to us!!
 

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...