Tuesday, January 12, 2010

She's on fire...

Oh, where have the days gone when my little one was just that...a little one. I could put her down and not have to worry about her climbing the gates, pulling down the curtains, banging her head off the coffee table while chasing the dog, or playing hide and seek at the front door. Well, we can add another thing to that list...burning her mother. Let me explain.
My day is pretty packed with things to do...from making breakfast and lunch for both of us, making dinner (since daddy "apparently" isn't capable), getting a shower, getting dressed, getting Mady ready for daycare, and of course spending time playing with Mady.
When i go upstairs to get ready for work, i can't very well just leave Mady run around downstairs doing whatever she darn well pleases..so i have to take her upstairs with me. When i get in the shower, Mady runs around the bathroom and plays with her tubby toys. We play little games, like hide and seek and throw the toys into the shower with mommy and wait for her to throw them back out over the top of the shower curtain...but anyway, back to my story.
So i was in the shower today washing my hair when, all of a sudden, BAM!!! Scalding hot water all over my back. What the h#ll is going on, i thought to myself. Well, i peeked out the side of the shower, just because i had a hunch...and there she was, my little devil girl...standing next to the toilet, hand on the handle that she had just flushed. Ah hah! She was caught red handed. She kinda shocked herself though, so that's a good thing.
I guess, maybe, it's her way of saying "Hurry up mommy, i'm bored".
Maybe this is my cue that i can start with the basics of potty training now...hmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...