Monday, August 16, 2010

Boredom...i mean chaos...day 1

So today was total chaos, and total boredom, all in one. Of course, my morning didn't go nearly as smoothly as i would have liked it to. I thought i had enough time to get everything done, but i was wrong. So after falling behind about 15min, i finally was on my way.
The hardest part about today was dropping Mady off at daycare. I know it was only for 7 1/2 hours, and that most people take their kids to daycare for that long, if not longer. But i'm not most people! She wasn't exactly thrilled to be there at first, but that could be that i had to wake her up over an hour earlier than usual...and that she was with people she hasn't seen in over three months...and that i left her there. But i definately think it was harder on me than it was on her. I cried half way to work! I'm so attached to her :(
Then, work was just crazy. Everything from not having things here, to my 1 ice machine breaking, to running around like an idiot for a few hours. I was tired. And to top it all off, my water girl was here all day for some reason. Mostly, i think, because her mother didn't want to have her around the house anymore. So what, i'm a babysitter now too?! This is not going to fly for very long.
And now, as the day winds down, i sit here in my room, alone. Not that i'm complaining, i'm just ready to go home and see my baby already.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...