Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not working, yet...

So Mady's sleep schedule is still all messed up. As you may remember, i was trying to put her to bed later so she would sleep in in the mornings. And that didn't go so well. So i decided to just give in and accept my fate, we've become an early rising family. Mady's new bedtime is now 815-830pm, and she's still waking up at 7-720am. I guess it's not ALL bad, as Frank and i can have a little bit of piece before bedtime, and i can get more done in the mornings when she is awake, since i can leave the house. Plus, it's not too hot, so Mady and I can go for a run early and beat the heat. And this way, she is taking her nap before she goes to daycare, so she can spend all her time playing there. This is also a good thing because it gives me some time to make dinner and pack her lunch without her being underfoot and yelling for me to play with her. I guess i have no choice BUT to give in!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...