Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post Christmas sugar rush...

So Christmas is over.
It was so hectic getting here.
All the prep work, all the wrapping, all the stressing.
And it came and went, and i feel like it was quicker than any other day.
But we had a wonderful time.
We opened way too many gifts.
We spent time with family.
We celebrated the REAL reason for the season.
Everytime i look at Madylinn, or my quickly expanding belly, or my family in general, i am reminded that i am truly belssed with more than i deserve. I may not have everything, material possession wise, but i have my share PLUS many other peoples shares when it comes to love and happiness and real blessing that matter.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas.
Pictures will follow soon.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...