Thursday, December 16, 2010

Starting early...

I'm getting a jump start on New Years resolutions.
I know, i know, nobody ever follows through on them. I know i usually don't.
But this year is going to be different.
At least with this one.
I'm going to try to become a frugal shopper.
You know, clipping coupons and shopping sales and trying to get the best deals.
This isn't very easy with my hubby around. He is a very spoiled person. He only wants to name brand stuff, even though the generic tastes the exact same.
I have to hide things from him so he doesn't see it and not want to eat it. Sad, i know.
He's just going to have to learn!
But i'm starting off really good. Today i saved $8.50 on my groceries. But i didn't shop any sales. I think that part i'll have to really work on. That involves a LOT of planning ahead and shopping around. Right now, i'm happy with just clipping coupons and getting generic. But hey, it's a start...and you have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...