Sunday, March 17, 2013

My first ever, very own creations...

Now that i got a sewing machine for Christmas, i have really been getting into sewing and creating things. On one of my recent trips to WalMart, i found some material that i thought was just the best stuff ever! So i decided to buy it and make a few summer dresses for the girls. I bought 2 patterns for Madylinn and 1 for Emmerson. I figured i would try it on just a few pieces to see if i could actually do it, and then if i could, i would try a few more things. Here are 2 examples of what i managed to make. I'm super proud of myself, and i can't wait for summer so the girls can wear them!!
 This is the front of the Tinker Bell dress i made for Madylinn.
 This is the back of that same dress.
And i couldn't get Em to stand still long enough, but here is the best picture i could manage of the dress that i made Emmerson.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Stacey, you are awesome!!!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...