Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another new show to obsess over...

Yup, that's right folks, i'm now obsessed with a new show since House is on summer vacation. It's called Mental. I don't know if you've all seen it or not, but you totally should. It's about a Pyschiatrist and his weird patients. Basically, it's the same thing as House but it's with crazy people and not injured people. So if you love House like i do, you will love Mental.

Did i mention on here yet that i got my hair cut? Last thursday. And i don't just mean cut, like trim...i mean cut like 6+ inches cut off, just enough to barely fit into a pony tail. I love it. I knew i wanted to get rid of it for the summer, to help me cool off and to give Mady less to pull on...but i wasn't completely sure i would fall in love with it. But good thing i did, since there is no turning back from something like that, lol.

Today we're going to get Mady's passport done with, for our trip to Alaska. I thought about just taking the picture myself and filling out the form and all, but it's pretty darn hard to get an 8 month old to sit still and look at the camera for a good picture...so "Good luck, lady at the passport place". We should get it back in no more than 6 weeks, which is plenty of time before we leave. We also are in the process of figuring out our excursions. I know what i want to do, but you all know Frank and how he is. He wants to do this, and this, and that, and the other thing, but he can't make up his mind on which one he wants the most. And on top of that, we have to figure out things that are baby-friendly. I think that bothers Frank more than it bothers me, as he wants to do the zip-line things, and the suspension bridge things and all. Ya can't do those things with an 8 month old in tow.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...