Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's time to tell the tooth...

Oh you know it, you can tell from the title...it's finally here!! Mady's first little tooth has finally showed up! You can't see it like you can see your teeth and my teeth, just yet at least, but believe me when i say that it's there! That mean little white thing has been pinching and poking and hurting my little girl for weeks now, and it finally decided to rip and tear and shred it's way through her tender, delicate little gums. You can feel it when she chews on your finger (which, by the way, she absolutely loves to do). I'm very happy and very sad at the same time. It's another milestone to put in the baby book, but when i think about it, i would like that book to stay empty for a little while longer.

--------------------------------------

On another note, i made my first attempts at baby food last night. I didn't do very much, as i'm just starting out with this and it's very very new to me. I wanted to start with pretty easy things, things i couldn't screw up or stain my floors with if it exploded or something. So i made peaches, carrots and peas. I got quite a few containers of each too! I figured out my savings, and it comes to about 80%. That's a better deal than the "Dollar General going out of buisness sale", and i didn't have to stand in line for 7 hours to get it! And it was pretty easy. It couldn't get much better. I'm recycling plastic containers from food we already bought, and i'm making 100% natural, good for you fruits and veggies for my growing little baby to eat. I feel more green already!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...