Friday, June 5, 2009

A quickie...

Life has been a bit dull here at the Stiffie house since i'm off for the summer. It's been pretty dreary, and usually rainy, everyday. So needless to say, Mady and I haven't gotten to do any of the cool stuff i want to do. I'm sure there will be plenty of time, but i have so many things i want to do, i'm just over-anxious to get started already! I've also decided i want to take a road trip with Mady, but i still have to discuss that with Frank, as i'm sure he'll want to go, and i'm sure he'll think it's a horrible idea to take a child anywhere. He's much more cautious that i am...i never would have saw that one coming.

Yesterday i went with my mom to one of her friends houses. Why, you may ask?! Well, her friend has kids, and she has old baby clothes that she was looking to get rid of. She didn't want to throw them away, as they are all expensive name brand stuff, so my mom asked me if i'd like to buy any of them. Heck yea! So Mady, my mom, and I all went over there yesterday. I know that any of you that know me, already know that i got tons and tons and tons of good stuff. And surprisingly, when i got it all home and Frank saw it all, he wasn't mad! Normally he absolutely hates yard sale stuff, from clothes to toys to "junk" as he calls it. But he was 95% impressed with what i got. There were, of course, a few pieces he didn't like, but i think he was just saying that to save face. The clothes were very well taken care of, and mostly all name brand. The only problem was that most of the stuff was all 12-18 or 18-24, so Mady won't fit in it for quite a while i fear. But hey, i have it for then :)

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...