Friday, February 12, 2010

Thursday Thirteen...

In honor of the recent blizzard that has hit my town this past week, my thursday 13 for this week is...

13 reasons i love the snow:
13. Hot chocolate. A blizzard and being snowed in is, by far, the best excuse to have hot chocolate at home.

12. Movies. I know, movies at home are good all the time. But on a snow day, cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie is so nice.

11. Wii. A marathon of Mario Kart, Monopoly and Wii fit.

10. Shoveling. I know, it sounds weird, but i love the extra workout i get shoveling all that snow. It makes me feel better about all the things i eat on a snow day, lol.

9. Watching the dogs play in the snow. They love it (for a little bit at least).

8. Sleeping in with my hubby. This is a great start to the day.

7. Sleigh riding. I don't get to do it much myself anymore, but it's just as fun to pull/push Mady around and let her do it. I can't wait for the days when we spend hours going up and down the hill until we are frozen to the core, lol.

6. The thoughts of summer and how much we can't wait for it. Isn't it funny how you can't wait for the next season to get here, and when it does, you are already waiting for the next one to arrive. There's always something wrong with the season you're in...it's too hot, it's too cold, it's too rainy, it's too windy.

5. Snow ball fights. Yes, we still do it. But the snow has to be just right.

4. Fighting over parking spots. This definately isn't one of my favorite things, but it wouldn't be a snow day without it.

3. Building snowmen. I've loved this ever since i was a little kid...and it never gets old!

2. No school. Enough said.

1. Playing with Mady in the snow. Nothing is better.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...