Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Boredom...

I've spent the past 3 days at working at a wrestling tournament. I know what you're thinking, i shouldn't be working, it's the summer! But it was only a 3 day thing, and i kinda had no other choice. And since i was sitting in my room doing absolutely nothing for 3 whole days, you would think i would have blogged my head off...but no! I'm not really sure what i did all day to pass the time, but it somehow worked.
Monday i had Mady with me, as there was nobody to watch her. That made the day go pretty fast. We colored, played outside, ate lunch, colored some more, went for walks, played outside some more, then came home.
Tuesday and Wednesday we had guest babysitters (aka my mom and my dad) who did a wonderful job with Mady...which all of you who know her know, isn't an easy task. But we very much so appreciate it!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...