Friday, June 11, 2010

Last day...

Today is our last day at the beach. I am happy and sad, all at the same time. It's always nice to get away, but after 10 days with people, little things start to bug you.
The Internet here is wireless, and it's been very hit or miss. I could only manage to gets connection a few days, so that's why I haven't been keeping up...but believe me, I've tried.
Just about everyone in the house has been sick. It's making it's way through the families, and nobody is safe...ha ha ha. It isn't the worst sickness, but it's definately irritating. Mostly digestion issues, if you know what I mean.
Mady has been having a great time. Sincebeing around other kids this whole time, I can proudly say she now calls me mommy. She has also picked up the word "mine", and perfected her "no". She likes to run into the ocean and jump waves. She loves loves loves the pool, especially since she now knows how to use water wings. She loves swimming and kicking her legs by herself. We also took her to the Ripleys touch aquarium. She loved the fish and sharks. She even touched a huge horseshoe crab! And yesterday we took her to Myrtle Waves waterpark. They had a great kiddie area with lots of toys, and she loved the wave pool. I even took her on a waterslide! She laughed the whole way down.
We are going to spend today, our last day here, at the beach. We are also doing a group dinner out tonight at a fancier place. It's been tons of fun, but we are ready to come home.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...