Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Already wondering...

I know we still have 2 weeks and 1 day until we find out what we're having, but i've already started to wonder on a daily basis. My curiosity is getting the best of me. With Mady, i had a dream about a week before we found out. In that dream, everyone was telling me what a beautiful GIRL we had, so i knew then and there it was a girl. I had a dream about 2 weeks ago that we had a boy, but he was already a week old and we didn't have a name for him yet! So i'm still waiting for that definitive dream...hopefully next week?!
And guessing doesn't help me at all. Old wives tales were mostly wrong with Mady, so who knows what they're like with this one. And i guess you can't judge based on how the pregnancies have been to date, since i know people who've had totally different pregnancies and they had the same gender.
But these pregnancies have been nothing but totally different. With Mady, i gained weight from day 1, with this baby i haven't gained a pound yet (well, maybe .3). With Mady i was never sick or anything, with this baby i was sick for 14 weeks and even now still on and off. With Mady all i craved were soft pretzels and mozz sticks, with this baby i want chocolate and ice cream. They couldn't be more different.
I guess we'll have to wait 2 more weeks to see.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...