Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

This will be the last post i create before the big day. No, not THAT big day. But the next biggest day to that. The day we find out what our little easter eggie is!
In just a little over 12 hours, we'll know if our house will be female dominated or evened out 2 on 2.
I still haven't had a dream as to what this baby is like i did with Mady. I still don't really have an feeling what-so-ever what this baby is!
I guess we'll have to wait and see though.
But for those of you who will be lucky enough to see me at the Run for the Diamonds, you will be amung the first people to find out what eggie is. For the rest of you that are lucky enough to see me that day, you'll just have to ask. And for everyone else...you'll have to check back and see!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...