Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Finally...

So i finally got out running in my new sneakers today!
It wasn't raining (for the first time in, like, 5 days) and it wasn't cold.
Actually, it was pretty warm!
So i was very excited to get out with the girls in my new shoes.
I will say one thing, Mady absolutely loves them.
She tells me 5 or 6 times a day how much she loves the way they look.
But were they comfortable?!
Now keep in mind, i haven't broken them in pretty much at all yet, so the fit is still new and tight.
But overall the sneakers aren't as bad as i was fearing they might be.
They weren't great like my good old worn in shox are, but those shoes are like my 3rd child.
They are comfortable beyond belief, and that's why i've worn them so long.
If i could go to a shoe person and get new rubber put on the bottom where it's wearing off, i totally would.
But these new shoes aren't half bad.
They were comfy for the first few miles...
then they got a bit tight and my feet started to hurt a bit and fall asleep a bit.
So i stopped (which i hate to do) and walked a bit.
After a minute or two, my feet felt better and i started running again.
This happened a few times over the course of my run, but i attribute it to the shoes not being broken in at all.
For walking, these shoes are probably amazing.
They are really comfortable.
I've yet to make my decision on how they are as running shoes yet.
Good thing i still have a week and a half on my trial period left.
More updates to come, i'm sure.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...