Monday, April 13, 2009

Will the real Madylinn please stand up...

Honestly, i'm not sure who this alien is that took over my child, but i think i'd like my OWN baby back please. We're on solid foods now, as most of you already know. We started out giving her sweet potatoes, which i thought she would love...most babies love them, dont they? Well, she didn't. Not one bit. So after the 3-5 day test period, we moved on to pears. Again, i thought she would love them. But sadly, another no. She didn't hate them as much as she hated the sweet potatoes, but it still wasn't a good reaction. So after the 3-5 day test period, we moved on again. This time it was peas. I was sure she wouldn't like them, they tasted nasty! (yes, i DID taste them, i couldn't make her do it alone). Well, wouldn't you know it...she LOVED them! Honestly? Are you kidding me?! Peas!!?!! Who would have ever thought. Surely not Frank or I. Weird.

-----------------------------

Yesterday we had Easter dinner at our house. It all went well, if i do say so myself. I love turkey, so any occasion to have it is fine by me. Mady had a great first Easter as well. She gots lots of clothes and toys and candy from the Easter Bunny. To her dismay though, she couldn't catch him. Maybe next year. I will post pictures of her in her Easter dress later, when i get a chance to download them.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...