Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ah, feel the sun on your face...

Yesterday was a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor. I won't kill you with the rest of that song, even though it's not playing in my head. Honestly though, yesterday was wonderful outside. It was in the mid 60s at work! It makes me want summer even more! I had Mady in short sleeves for a while, we went for a long walk and played a bit outside. It was so refreshing. And it was nice to not have to bundle in 30layers to sit at the baseball game last night. But then, low and behold, i wake up to rain and wind this morning. Super.

Mady is getting much better at the sitting thing. She still folds herself totally in half, but she can pull herself back up and semi-balance for a while. I think the trick is, putting a toy in her hand. Don't ask me why, but it seems to work.

In other news, there are some weird construction workers working on the "crazy people" office up the block from me. Well, i'm on my way to work and to drop Madylinn off at daycare, and this guy is in the process of knocking on my door. "Can we borrow some power, ours got cut off". Seriously, i thought?! Who goes to random houses and asks for power? Whatever, i thought. I said yes, for a bit you can. Well, i got home at 8pm...7 hours later...and they were still using the power! Frank wasn't really bothered by this. I, on the other hand, was totally pissed. I'm not supplying power for the whole block here. And to top it off, i got up early this morning for my daily run and they were using my power again, and this time without asking!!! I am going to flip my circuit breaker when i'm done here so they get the dam point. I would go say something, but they are up on a roof doing something. Seriously people, what is wrong with you?! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...