Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another holiday...

You guessed it, another holiday is coming up. And what does that mean at the Stiffie household?! More pictures of Mady that she will hate me for in the future! It's ok though, because i love them now, and i can't get enough. She's probably going to hate me in the future anyways, so at least i'll be having my fun now and i'll have something to look back on.
Now, for all you EXTREME Americans out there, you may not want to look at these pictures. I'm not doing anything wrong though, i read it in the little booklet that came with my flag. It says i can do this and not have to burn my flag afterwards. I'm not 100% sure it said i could let Mady chew on the flag during the photoshoot, but that just seemed to happen anyway. So if you're going to get mad, just don't look. Otherwise, feel free to enjoy the show! I present, my patriotic baby!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...