Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A tribute...

Michael Jackson Pictures, Images and Photos
Today, i watched the Michael Jackson memorial on the internet. It might have been on tv, but i don't know for sure because Frank refused to watch it, no matter what. So to the internet i went. I think whether you liked him or not, watching it was like watching history. Everyone will be able to connect on some level, regardless of how you feel about him. It was very moving, listening to the wonderful things that everyone had to say about him, the wonderful memories that everyone had of him, and the great performances. I was especially moved when his 11 year old daughter Paris spoke at the end. She called him "the best daddy ever". I bawled my eyes out. I don't know if it was the mother in me or what, but it was so touching. No matter what you think of him, what he did or did not do, what he looked like, or how he acted, we should all take a moment to reflect on life. On our own lives and that of those we love. Life is too short.

='( Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...