Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is my third head showing...

Sometimes i wonder if i have another head or something. Why, you may ask?! Well, it all comes back to my running. Now, i'm used to people staring at me. You have to be, when you run 8+ miles along highways and what-not, sometimes running in just a sports bra and shorts...when the heat is up enough. But now that i have Mady, i get all new looks. You would think i was running with an alien, or trying to push the stroller out into traffic or something. I usually run around town, or out the highway where the side of the road is practically a whole lane big. I, of course, take Mady in the jogger stroller with me. That's what it's made for. If God didn't intend for me to be able to run with my child, he wouldn't have had someone invent the jogger stroller. She is very comfortable, as it has shock absorbers, a padded seat, a moveable sun shade, speakers for her to listen to music, a sippy cup holder, and padded shoulder straps. But as i go by people, they tend to stare like i'm nuts. Ok, so maybe i'm a bit nuts, pushing a 17lb baby in a stroller 6+ miles, but i enjoy it and so does she, so who are you people to judge me!! Other people give me the "you must have a lot of energy" or "now THERE'S a work out" or "exercise mamma". Thanks, i would have never guessed...and stop staring at my @ss as i run by please. You would honestly think i was the first person EVER to run with a child, the looks i get. How else am i supposed to get my exercise in? I can't just leave Mady at home alone!
Here is the stroller i have. It's the best thing ever, and it was worth every single penny spent on it. I use it every single day, sometimes multiple times a day.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...