Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us your life ~ Wedding dress

I love this topic. Why, you may ask?! Well, i love looking back on my wedding, and all the pictures. My wedding was one of the best days of my life. I loved every minute of it, and i wish we could do it every year. As i look back, i tend to think "Would i change anything", you know, like colors or flowers or favors or anything. And all i can think is no, i am very very happy with everything i had. We were lucky enough to share our day with all our friends and family, and people we love and who love us. And now, we are lucky enough to have each other and our beautiful little girl. We may fight and argue, but that's a part of marriage, and at the end of the day, we wouldn't trade each other in for anything in the whole wide world. Despite everything, we really were made for each other.

All of our really good pictures seem to still be in the albums, and not here on the computer...so you will all have to bear with me as i piece my dress together, picture by picture.

Here is the back of my dress. I had it custom made, since i was so picky. They had to take the side in and open the back up more, while still making sure the beading looked good. Thank god they knew what they were doing.

Here, you can see the opening on the front of my dress. There were scallop layers of tulle inside the opening, and each layer had beading along the bottom of it.
Here you can see the back of my dress, after it was pulled up and tied. It layed very nice, and made beautiful layers of bunches. The way it looked at this point, was very important for me.

Here is the back of my dress before it was pulled up. I wanted a longer train, but not too long...i didn't want to gather dust, lol. It was long enough to drape behind me and over my shoulder for pictures, but not long enough to bring woodland creatures with me to the reception.

Here are some pictures of us at the church...just thought i'd throw those in.

Now it's your turn. Show us your wedding dress! I love looking at brides in their dresses.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...