Saturday, January 15, 2011

The 3rd trimester...

Dear Easter Egg baby~
Now that we are in the 3rd and final trimester, i have a few small requests.

#1: Could you please stop kicking my kidneys?! I already make double the trips to the bathroom...with all your soccer moves, it's become triple!
#2: Could you not try to snuggle up with my stomach?! I know you will definately like stuffed animals, but if you keep squeezing and pushing my stomach up into my ribs, i might explode! I promise to have lots of stuffed animals here for you to cuddle with when you are born.
#3: Could you please do some of your kicking when daddy is hoping to feel you?! I think he is beginning to think i made you up as an excuse to eat more.
#4: Please don't think that my belly is your permenant home. Your older sister made that mistake already and it really made me upset. If you could show up ON or BEFORE you due date, i would be very very happy!!

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
All my love,
Your mommy :)

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...