Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm a what?!

So according to all the news, i'm not a Gemini anymore.
Seriously people?!
Have you met me?
I'm practically the definition of a Gemini!
I don't buy it.
I'm staying a Gemini.
But if you're interested in changing your sign after all these years, here is what you are now...

Capricorn: Jan 20-Feb 16
Aquarius: Feb 16-March 11
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13
Taurus: May 13-June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20-Aug 10
Leo: Aug 10-Sept 16
Virgo: Sept 16-Oct 30
Libra: Oct 30-Nov 23
Scorpio: Nov 23-Nov 29
Ophiuchus: Nov 29-Dec 17
Sagittarius: Dec 17-Jan 20

And yes, you did read that right. They added a new sign.
Ophiuchus.
I couldn't even begin to tell you how to pronounce it.
And look at poor Scorpio.
They are down to a measly 6 days.
And what happens with the birthstones?
And what will poor Ophiuchus get? Coal?!
Next thing you know, they'll be adding new months.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...