Saturday, January 29, 2011

Is it just me?

I don't get it.
I watch all the home improvement shows on tv, you know, to see how i can spruce up my house for cheap and make it look tons better.
But what i don't get is....
WHERE IS ALL THEIR STUFF?!?!
My house is filled with stuff.
Not just Mady's toys and things, but other stuff too, like pictures/knick nacks/candles/papers/etc.
What do they do with all their personal belongings?
Or do they just not have them?
And it's even the same way when people are selling their houses and there are pictures online.
Where is all the stuff?
I would need to spend hours moving tons of junk out of the room to get a good picture, then moving it back in again.
I just dont get it.
Maybe i'm a closet hoarder after all.
Maybe i just have too much junk.
Maybe it's Frank...yea, that's it!

1 comment:

Tara @ --Insert Clever Title Here-- said...

I think a lot of times in those pictures they move everything out that doesn't have to be in there, because a bunch of stuff can distract from the room itself when you're trying to sell.
Next time we move I plan on getting rid of a lot of things. I hope when people come over they will think to themselves "where is all their stuff?" haha

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...