Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One decision made...

Well, out of all the decisions i have to make over the next few months, i managed to make one...
I ordered my new camera.
I went with the Cannon Powershot 3500.
I really hope it's nice.
Frank warned me not to buy something i haven't tried/played with, but like usual, i didn't listen.
Everyone told me to go with the Cannon, that they were soooo great.
So i did.
I gave in to peer pressure.
But no, i wouldnt jump off a cliff if they told me to.
I really just want my old camera to work again.
It was the best camera i've ever had.
I loved it so much.
I'm going to give it to my "step dad" Gary and hope he can fix it, but i'm not expecting much.
You never know...there's always a chance!
But since my new camera won't be here for a week yet, i had to borrow my mom's spare camera.
I felt so naked and helpless without a camera.
So now i have something to hold me over.
I just hope i like this new camera, or i'm finding my old camera on Ebay and buying it.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...