Friday, April 15, 2011

A beautiful day in the neighborhood...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood today.
Yesterday was beautiful too!
So we decided to take this opportunity to work on Mady's playset.
No, we haven't started putting it together yet.
We're working on the "waterproofing it" part right now.
And let me tell you, there are tons of pieces of wood!!
Frank did a whole box last night, and i did half a box today.
Hopefully he'll do the other half of the box when he gets home.
Then we only have 2 boxes left and he can start putting it together!!
YAY!
The trick will be waiting for a day when it's not going to rain.
Good luck with that, i know.

On a side note, today is my last day of work for this school year.
In a few days, i will be holding my new baby, and running around like a crazy person at home trying to get everything done with a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old.
On second thought, maybe i should have her wait a while yet before she's born.
I'm not sure i'm ready.
Wait, being pregnant any longer?!?! What am i talking about!!!
I can deal with the stress, as long as i can get a good hour of sleep on my tummy.
And seeing my feet would be pretty helpful too, lol.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...