Friday, April 1, 2011

One chapter ends as another begins...

Well, it's official.
As of today, we no longer live in Mount Carmel.
We closed on the house today, and we handed in our keys.
I have to admit, i'm pretty sad about the whole thing.
I grew up in that house.
I had so many good memories there too.
But like i've told myself about a hundred times now, it's time to start a new chapter in our lives.
We have a great new house that has so much room, so much potential!
We are going to raise our family here and make awesome memories that, hopefully one day, MY kids won't want to let go of.
It's definately less stress on us now that we're finally all moved though.
But maybe i need that stress to help this little one be born before her due date.
Maybe she'll just get the hint that it's time.
HA!
I'm just hoping for ON my due date at this point.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...