Monday, April 11, 2011

For those of you still wondering...

Yes, i'm still pregnant!
I'm 39 weeks 2 days today, and i'm still here waiting!
I'm being pretty patient though, if you ask me...even Frank agrees!
I was kinda hoping for baby to arrive today, but doesn't look too promising.
I guess it's a good thing though.
Today our new refridgerator is arriving...
Tomorrow our new table is arriving...
And wednesday i have another doctors appointment.
And to top it off, i still haven't decided on a name.
I know, i know, i'm working on it!!
I have it down to 2 names, but i just can't choose!!
It's really so much harder this time around.
I seem to change my mind every other day.
Hopefully one will just stick already, i'm running out of time quickly!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...