Monday, August 4, 2008

Speaking of navels...

Today is week 31..yes, 31! This week, baby girl is the size of four navel oranges. She weighs about 3 3/4 pounds and is about 16 1/2 inches long. I'll find out more precise measurements tomorrow at my doctors appointment. Her belly is comparable to a Buddah belly this week because her liver is busy producing red blood cells in preperation for birth, so her buddah belly is round and hard (kind of like mommy lately, lol).




Here is my 31 week belly pic. She is starting to round out a little bit, but she still looks like half a watermelon. Her kicks are getting harder, and i can pretty much figure out where she is and what she is doing at any moment of the day. Her hiccups aren't as often anymore, but they are stronger now. I guess cuz she has less and less room every week that goes by. I'm starting to get really impatient to meet her now.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...