Friday, August 15, 2008

Surprise, it's me!

Yes folks, it's true, it really IS me! I know, i've been MIA lately, but i've had preseason camps all this past week and all next week too. I am there from 715am until 9pm everyday, and that doesn't include my 40 minute drive each way. Needless to say, by the time i get home at night i am totally exhausted and just crawl into bed and go to sleep. That's my life these two weeks, sleep drive work eat work eat work drive sleep...what a life!

So on the baby front, she has been very excited about being at work with me...either that or pissed off, i'm not sure which. I was sitting at my desk yesterday, and you would have thought an alien was trying to explode out through my stomach! She was kicking or punching or sprinting or something, because my whole stomach shifted and bulged out at least 2 or more inches. It lasted about 30seconds and then she was tired and took a nap. She has been kicking on and off all through camp. I don't know about anyone else, but i know i'm ready to meet her already...is it october 7th yet?!

Well, i'm off to bed now, i have a scrimmage in the morning. Hopefully i'll get a few more blogs in before camp next week. Check back often!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...