Monday, March 30, 2009

Ahh, the smell of accomplishment...

Yup, that's right, that smell is blowing my way this time. I was dreading today. I had so much to do! I didn't want to wake up, for fear of getting lost in my list of things, or just collapsing. But i did it, and all of it! I went for my run, showered, fed my baby breakfast, did 2 loads of laundry, played with the baby for almost an hour, went grocery shopping (which those of you with children know, is very very difficult and time comsuming), ate lunch, did another load of laundry, fed my baby lunch, got dressed and made it to work 15 whole minutes early! This was seriously quite an accomplishing day for me. I am very happy with myself. And to end my day, i made dinner, fed the baby dinner, folded the last load of laundry, gave the baby a bath, changed my bathroom (the towels and shower curtain and all, i made it "April-y"), put away the dishes, and now i'm blogging! Whew! I'm going to sit down for a bit. I'll be back tomorrow :)

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...