Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's a bird, it's a plane...

I've gotten my day down pat pretty well, with a 17 month old running around. She participates in almost everything i do on a daily basis. Well, the other day, i was going about my day like i usually do. I had made it about half way through the day when it happened. I was in the shower, and while i take a shower i usually let Mady play on the floor with her bath toys. As of lately, she has been throwing her toys into the shower and using her fishing net to fish them out. Well, after a few minutes of that, she was bored and she took off again. I thought she was going to get more toys to throw in the tub at me. Well, i washed my face and, when i rinsed it off and looked up, i saw it. Mady running through the bathroom, with her arm in the air. And what, you may ask, was in her hand? The end of the toilet paper roll, and the roll was still attached to the wall! She was decorating the bathroom in "streamers", hahaha. She went all the way to the door and back to the roll again. Needless to say, i had some cleaning up to do when i finished laughing so hard. But at least she had fun.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...