Monday, March 1, 2010

My new, non-diet, diet...

So you all know how much i hate diets. I don't believe that they work. They falsely allow you to lost weight by starving yourself, only for you to gain it back again once you stop dieting. They have pills that make you not hungry anymore, low carb, high fat, high carb, exercise yourself to death, all grapefruit, soup only...anything you can think of. None of that's for me. That's why i'm going on the non-diet diet. It's my own persoanl little experiment that i'm going to try, starting today. It's simple really. I can still eat what i want, when i want. I can still exercise as much as normal without having to go overboard. All i do differently is drink an 8oz glass of water 5 minutes before i eat lunch and 5 minutes before i eat dinner. From what i can figure, this will help me fill up and eat less, but i still get to eat what i love, it will just be in moderation. Plus, i don't drink enough water during the day, so this should help me with that. Now, how long this will last?! That's a whole other story. But it's worth a shot, right?

1 comment:

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

Cool! Hubby and I were talking about dieting this weekend. Both of us agreed that its simple. Eat less calories, burn more calories. Its all about the willpower to actually do those things. Thats the hard part. Good luck with your nondietdiet ;-)

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...