Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My future concert goer...

Mady and I were sitting on the floor last night playing. Of course, we had American Idol on in the background, so i wouldn't miss it of course. Well, we took some time out of playing to watch a few of the contestants, who were horrible by the way. Anyway. Mady was sitting in my lap, and i was joking around and having fun, so i put my hands in the air and started waving them in time with the music, like you would at a concert...except the concert would be good. Well, the next thing i know, Mady puts HER arms in the air and starts waving them in time with the music, right along with me. She was laughing and looking at me like "What the heck are we doing this for, mom?". It was too cute!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...