Monday, August 15, 2011

And so it begins...

That's right folks, it's that time of year again.
The time of year where i live at the school, and briefly visit my house, for 2 whole weeks.
I have been dreading going back to work more than usual this year.
I think it's because i've been home with Em for almost 17 weeks, and i hate leaving her.
When i had to leave Mady the first few times i cried.
Now i have to leave 2 of them!!
It's a little bit easier for me this time around though, as i have some wonderful family members that are willing to come over and watch the girls a few times for me so i don't have to send both of them to daycare everyday, all day.
I know daycare is good for them, for interaction with other kids, learning, etc.
It just hurts my heart to leave them!!
I know most people take their kids to daycare for 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week.
I just can't do it!!
So last night my Mother-in-law came over and spent the night and watched the girls for us today.
It was nice to have them with family that they knew and were comfortable with.
I heard they weren't perfect little angels for her though.
They are definately a handfull to take care of sometimes!!
1 day down, only 10 more to go!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...