Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 2...

Yesterday was day 2 of my camp weeks.
Again, i was lucky enough to have someone come over and watch the girls.
This time it was "Grammy Kay Loraine's" turn.
She was extra smart too.
She brought reinforcements to help her tackle the 2 kids.
She brought Mady and Em's cousin Isabella!
I didn't hear much about the day, but i'm sure Isabella kept Mady pretty busy...
And visa versa if i know my kid, lol.

I had a long day at work.
It rained on and off all morning, so everyone was pretty soaked and miserable.
Then when the rain cleared after lunch, it got pretty hot out.
Knock on wood, it's still not as hot as years past...
But then again, we still have a week and a half of camps to go.

I forgot how much i dreaded camp weeks.
I'm tired already!!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...