Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3...

Today is day 3 of my camp weeks.
So far it hasn't rained, and it's been pretty hot again today.
I keep trying to tell everyone that it could be worse,
But for some reason they just don't believe me anymore.

It's been an extra hard day for me today so far.
I had to take both kids to daycare for the day.
Those of you that know me, know that i HATE taking my kids to daycare for a full day.
Partial days i can do, but full days depress me.
I know 90% of parents take their kids to daycare for 8-10 hours a day,
But it just bothers me.
Depending on a stranger to make sure my kids are safe, fed and happy.
I just don't like the feeling.
Plus, we're at a new daycare this year since we've moved.
So on top of my already anxious feelings, i'm even more anxious because it's a new place will all new people that don't have a clue about my kids.
Mady is in the toddler room, but they are going to test her and see if she will be able to move up to the preschool room.
I know i'm just bragging, but i know she'll be able to move up because she is very smart!
Em is in the infant room with 1 other baby girl.
I worry about her the most.
Mady adapts well, and she is able to play with the other kids and almost forget about Mommy and Daddy until we come get her.
Em on the other hand, is a very needy baby.
And she knows when she isnt' with someone she wants to be with.
She has been having a really rough time with me at work.
She is so used to me being around her all the time (it's been 17weeks non-stop with her).
She hasn't been napping during the day very well, and she's been fussy.
It makes me sad to think she is so unhappy and i can't do anything about it.
I just keep counting down the days until camps are over.
Soon baby girl, soon.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...