Friday, August 5, 2011

My mini mommy...

Mady has been really good with Emme ever since she was born.
She's been better than i ever thought she would be.
She loves to hug her and kiss her,
Hold her and feed her.
I even think she would change her diapers if i would let her.
So it should be no surprise how much she wants to help me in the mornings.
I try to wake up early so i can get a little workout in before the girls wake up.
That lasted about a day.
Between me not wanting to get out of bed,
Emme wanting to be awake early,
And Mady hearing Emme and not wanting to miss a thing,
We made it a family affair to workout in the mornings.
Emme usually sits in her swing, while Mady eats her yogurt and drinks her milk at the coffee table.
I turn on Team Umizoomi for Mady, and i do my workout from the computer.
Emme usually sits and laughs at me (what's so funny, i have to lose the weight i put on from you, silly girl)
Mady often takes breaks from her breakfast to exercise with me, or to just cheer me on (how could i not work harder when i hear "Go mommy, Go mommy, Go!!" from behind me).
Then, when Emme starts to fuss because it's getting close to her breakfast time, or she's just bored watching me workout,
Mady comes to the rescue.
It's so freakin cute, and so darn helpful!
She gets her her binky,
She sings to her,
She tells her jokes,
She gets her stuffies to hold and play with,
She gets pretty much anything that makes noise to entertain her,
And sometimes she'll even start to feed her for me.
Sometimes i feel like a bad mom, having my almost 3 year old feed my almost 4 month old while i exercise.
Good thing only i know about it...
Oh, and you all too now.
She wants to do it though, i swear!
She really does like it!
How sweet she is to Emme, now that's what i call love.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...