Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally...

This post is called finally for two reasons...One, i tried all last night (and when i say all last night, i really mean it. It was for like 3 hours) to post a blog on here, and it wouldn't let me log on! I was at work yesterday, just sitting there, and i felt this "kick". It wasn't like the other kicks that i've felt, where they were like "pops" or anything, this was like a kick or a flick. It felt like an actual foot was kicking me (wow, that looks weird cuz i know there is an actual foot in there, but this is the first time it's felt that way). It happened a few times yesterday, it was so neat! Frank can't wait till he can feel it too (it always goes away when he puts his hands on my tummy), and he especially can't wait till he can see it moving like an alien in my belly...lol

The second "finally" part of my post is a wonderful announcement. I should prolly wait till she does it, but she already told me and her immediate family, and i'm so happy for her i just can't wait! MY BEST FRIEND IN ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!! She and her boyfriend (now fiancee) went to Niagra Falls for 2 days, and he totally popped the question! It's a gorgeous ring, now we (yes i said we) just have to plan the wedding. I will keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That's what I suspected from your myspace profile. I came here looking for confirmation. :) Congratulations to Sara!!!!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...