Monday, May 26, 2008

I sight for sore eyes...


dancing carrot

Well, it's already week 21, and this week baby is the length of a carrot. She is about 11inches long and weighs about 13-14 1/2 ounces. She is kicking up a storm lately, all that i can feel, just few that other people can feel. Her bone marrow is starting to produce red blood cells now to help her liver and spleen. She is looking more and more like "our little girl" every day.

Baby 1- 21 weeks

I, on the other hand, am growing by the day now. I'm still running just about every day, but it's definately not as fast as i usually go, and i sometimes have to stop half way up/at the top of hills, not because i'm tired, but because my heartrate it getting too high. I can still fit into over half of my clothes, but they are starting to feel snugger...hurry up summer!

I decided to take my day off and use it to the fullest. I sat out in the backyard with the dogs for about 2 hours soaking up the sun and trying to get some color on my white legs. The cheap version of the tanning beds, lol.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...