Monday, May 12, 2008

Spaghetti sauce anyone?

Large Black Tomato Sep 13th

Well, according to the food reference guide, the baby is the size of a large heirloom tomato (whatever that is). The baby is 10-10 1/2 ounces in weight and about 6-6 1/2 inches in length. The baby is developing the "waxy covering" that will coat the body until about 36weeks, when the baby will shed that covering in preperation for birth.

Baby #1- 19 weeks

Here is my 19 week belly pic. I definately feel bigger than i look, which i'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. My pants are definately starting to get much tighter, so this warm weather better hurry the heck up, lol!

In BernardoSarah news (that's our fish, if you're not up to speed), Frank has officially gone nuts. Why now, more so than usual you ask? Because we went to go to sleep last night, and Frank would NOT sleep unless the fish was in the bedroom with us...the fish...upstairs. I KNOW!! He said the fish was going to be lonely and feel left out of the family. He also wants to find a female beta now to put in a tank with BernardoSarah so he won't be lonely (which he swears he is in there). Also, i went to open the window in the bedroom and Frank yelled at me! Why you may ask, since he loves loves loves the cold weather? Because he thought the fish would get cold! Not me, not the dogs, the fish. I suggested he move the fish to the closet or to the other dresser to be farther awaw from the window, and he proceeded to go back to the "Bernie will be lonely" excuse. I'm not sure if this is funny, or if i should be looking into psychiatric help for my dear husband.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...