Thursday, May 22, 2008

The results are in...

After over an hour in the ultrasound room and about 30min sitting with the doctor, we finally know what baby pa-que is....it's a GIRL!!!! I know, i know, i'm as surprised as you are. But Frank was certain for about a month now. I must admit though, for the past week and a half i have been having dreams that said for sure without a doubt that we were having a girl, but i didn't believe them. Now i have the proof! She was sucking her thumb for a while, then she proceeded to wave at us and kick her feet. She is weighing in at 12 ounces, which is the lower end of average. The funny part was that when the tech got out the 4D wand, everytime she tried to get a good profile shot that we could take home, she would put her hand over her face or in front of her face as if she was "blocking the paparazzi"...that's my princess!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

HOORAY! Congratulations, Stacey and Frank! A little princess! What wonderful news. :)
Hey, if you want to secretly tell me her name, I'll secretly tell you our baby's name. :) Send me a myspace message. Let's talk. Oh, and I take back the threats I made about squashing you and stuff. I was all upset because you were holding out on the results.

Anonymous said...

So the princess is having a little princess ;) How fitting. I am sure she is going to be quite a little cutie. I am sure she will be spoiled from day 1!!! Congrats

megan

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...