Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1 month

Yesterday was Mady's 1 month birthday. I can't believe it's been a whole month already. Time really does fly by, it's kinda sad. She has learned to do so many things already, and i can still remember looking at her for the very first time. Now she can recognize a few voices, she can follow things with her eyes, she can babble, she can hold her head up pretty darn well, she can push up with her legs, and she can wiggle around.


Mady had her 1 month doctor's appointment yesterday too. I must admit, i was very excited to go...i was dying to know how much bigger she got and how much she weighed. I also had some general questions i wanted to ask the doctor. Well, as i suspected, she grew quite a bit. She is now 21 1/2 inches long (which means she can fit into a few of her newborn outfits, lol), and she is a whopping 7pounds 15ounces. She gained 12 ounces in 3 weeks. I'm not sure if that's good or if that's a lot. She's perfectly healthy, so i guess that's all that matters.


Here is Mady's 1 month picture. I am going to take this exact picture every month, so we can all see how much she is growing in comparison to the Tigger. I figure that's the best way to be able to notice it. Don't mind my hand, i had to hold her back against Tigger, she was slipping off the chair.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...