Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mady's first double...

Yesterday, for the first time since she was born, Mady pooped twice in one day! I know i know, it really isn't all that great of news to be sharing, and it's not that exciting to anyone else, but to me it was really big. For a while there, she was pooping every other day, and then we started getting one a day...and now, to have two in one day, it's a big improvement. Oh the things a new mother will brag about, lol.

I also got my haircut yesterday. I rescheduled my appointment from in the morning to in the afternoon so i could leave Mady at home and not have to take her with me. It was nice to get away for 2 hours, but it was even nicer to come home to her. I always love going to the hairdresser though, we always have a good time. We talked yesterday about her new engagement and about her upcoming wedding. It was so fun! She already picked out her dress, and it's so pretty! Weddings are so exciting...and then comes baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not everyone who gets married wants a baby, you know.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...