Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I guess it wasn't so bad...

Yesterday was my first day back at work since having Madylinn. I had a list of things to try to get done in the morning before i left. I never realized how much i had to do until i had to try to cram it all into a morning! I managed to get everything done though, and i fed Mady one last time before i left. I dropped her off, and i could only stay a little bit...when i left i started crying. I'm not really sure why. I knew she was only going to be there for 3 hours, and i knew they were very capable of taking really good care of her, and she was safe and all, but i still felt like i was abandoning her. She was really good for them though, as i knew she would be. I just don't know how working mothers do it, especially the ones that work the same shift as the father and have to leave their babies there from 7am to 5pm...i couldn't do that. Thank god my job is the way it is.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...