Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bah Humbug!!!

So here it is, December 15th, and i'm still not done Christmas shopping. I've finished for most people, but there are just a few people that i am having such a hard time shopping for! The hardest of them all is my dad. What in the world can you buy him?! He has pretty much everything, and i know this for a fact because I was the one who bought it all for him! He really doesn't need anything. He has all the TVs, IPod touches, sneakers, hoodies, computers...everything...that you could need! I am at such a loss this year. And i know how much money he spends on us, so i can't just show up with a gift card and be like "Here's your present, Merry Christmas!" Any ideas on what to get the hardest man in the world to buy for would be greatly appreciated. Greatly.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Got my bracelet! It is GORGEOUS! They left off one of the charms (the "I love to blog" one wasn't on it) but it's totally beautiful. Thanks for the fun contest!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...